1. All investments involve risks, and past performance of any investment product does not guarantee future performance. It is possible to incur losses on the principal due to market fluctuations. If investing in products denominated in foreign currencies, be aware of the risk of exchange rate fluctuations leading to losses on the principal.
2. Mutual fund investments are intended for long-term purposes, and high returns should not be expected in the short term. Prices and returns of fund units may rise or fall, and there is no guarantee of recovering the entire investment amount originally. Investors should conduct their own research and assessment before investing.
3. Before utilizing Robo-Advisor (or Automated Investment Advice) services, investors should thoroughly review the service details or other pertinent publicly disclosed information. Investors should examine all relevant documents to understand the contents and terms, including descriptions of algorithms or portfolio construction, fees and other charges associated with using Robo-Advisor services, conditions for terminating the service, post-termination procedures, and the time required to realize assets. This ensures the protection of your own rights and interests.
4. Investors should be aware of the inherent limitations and potential discrepancies in investment tools, including：
Basic assumptions of the system or program: customers should be aware of the limitations and crucial assumptions of the system itself, which may not necessarily align with facts or specific scenarios. For example, if the Robo-Advisor service system anticipates an upward trend in future interest rates, but market interest rates remain low, the system’s assumptions will be inconsistent with reality.
Product scope provided: Investors should understand the limitations of the scope of investment products offered by the system. For instance, it may only include funds or ETFs, excluding individual stocks, which might not align with the customer’s investment objectives. Additionally, a single product category such as ETFs may not encompass all types available in the market, resulting in limited output portfolio recommendations.
5. Investors should understand that the output of the Robo-Advisor services is directly related to the information provided by themselves: the list of questions listed in the Robo-Advisor system will limit or affect the content of information provided by customers, and the information provided by investors, affecting the output results of the system (i.e. investment portfolio recommendations). Therefore, if you do not understand the questions asked by the system, you should immediately ask the Fobo-Advisor provider. Investors should also be aware that the questions listed in the system may be overly general, vague or misleading, and may also induce customers to choose default options preset by the system.
6. Investors should be aware that the output of the system may not necessarily align with their individual financial needs or goals. Since Robo-Adivsor systems cannot evaluate all of the client’s circumstances and environments, such as age, economic status and financial needs, investment experience, other assets, tax situation, risk tolerance, investment recovery period, cash needs, and investment goals, the investment portfolio recommendations presented by the Robo-Advisor system may not be suitable for individual investors. For example, the system may only consider age without considering other financial institution assets, or it may not consider plans to purchase real estate after investment; or the system may not consider potential changes in investment goals, leading to a failure to make corresponding adjustments.
7. The information provided by our company is for reference purposes only. While our company makes every effort to provide accurate information, the data is derived from sources believed to be reliable but is not guaranteed for completeness, timeliness, and accuracy. In the case of errors, omissions, or negligence, the company, its affiliates, and any directors or employees assume no legal responsibility. If there are changes to the information, no further notice will be given.